Accelerate your career
Welcome to iBANK and get ready to accelerate your career.
iBANK has been a trusted name in financial services technology for more than few years. We’re leading the digital transformation of financial services, helping financial institutions, billers and consumers move and manage money – securely, reliably and with ease – through our innovative solutions and deep expertise.
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of professionals, so if you’re looking for an environment where leadership, collaboration and innovation are valued, and career development is important to you.
Please send us your Curriculum Vitae to Careers@ibankuk.com
Leading our customers on their digital transformation journey is at the heart of the Digital Architect role, re-imagining and bringing to life ways in which our technology can open new and innovative ways for our customers to do business and drive results, whether it’s through improving how they interact with their customers, by increasing their employees’ engagement and productivity or creating new business opportunities.
It’s not all about the technology. Digital transformation often requires a huge cultural shift. We need business to technology ‘interpreters’ to help connect the Business and IT conversations within our customers. Our Digital Architects immerse themselves in their customers, create a compelling digital vision, and lead them through execution to ensure the vision and results are achieved. Your ability to develop trusted relationships with business leaders, to help them think about their business and customers challenges in the context of digital possibilities, and to collaborate on a vision to achieve more, are critical to success in this role.
It’s never been a more exciting time to join us on this journey …
What we’re looking for
You will have a solid understanding of both business and technology strategy, demonstrate strong leadership and people skills, and be a natural collaborator. Our Digital Architects share a common set of characteristics and bring the experience that drives innovation and delivers customer value:
- Significant experience working with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and/or top technical and business consulting firms, ideally with an industry specialism (Finance, Public Sector, Commercial)
- Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging digital strategies, solutions and trends, as well as experience in delivering/governing technology-enabling business transformation
- Thought leader with strong executive presence, including a well-honed ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, combined with exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams
- Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from both business and technology perspectives
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including strong stakeholder management and team orchestration
- Recognised innovator with compelling storytelling abilities to inspire growth mindset in both internal and customer teams
- Strong influencer – able to demonstrate significant mind share in professional and industry networks
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to challenge and constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Experience in implementing key Microsoft, or related, technologies, with a preference for depth in Cloud and IoT
- Ability to become an advocate/evangelist for Microsoft’s vision and value proposition, by conceptualising, planning and leading implementation/adoption of Microsoft’s spectrum of technologies and offering
Salary £80K Plus Benefits. Careers@ibanuk.com
Business Development Professionals
We have exceptional opportunities for motivated and driven sales professionals with the potential for uncapped earnings.
- Setting appointments for our web sales executives
- Build and nurture a prospect pipeline
- Nurture inbound leads to set appointments
- Generate new sales opportunities through outbound calling
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets
Experience – a minimum of 2 years with a proven track record in the areas of:
- Outbound calling
- Working with a leading CRM software
- Good telephone manner
- Telephone selling
- Familiar with a short sales cycle environment
- Metrically driven
- Highly motivated and ability to work with a metrically driven team
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to learn
- Familiar with return-on-investment selling
- £30,000 basic and uncapped commission
- Minimum expected on target earnings £55,000
Please send your CV’s to email@example.com and more jobs will be published soon